Sunday, July 5, 2009

What is Wrong with Me?



Ok, so lately I have been having these really weird daydreams. Today I was on my way back home from Chicago, so I was listening to "I Will Survive". I close my eyes and I saw a giant praying mantis with a really shiny, fuzzy, white beard lying on its back dancing on a bed with pointy fingers in the air. Bizarre, huh? And a bit a go I was with Tallulah and I closed my eyes and saw a Transformer from one of the movies and he got hit my lightning, then he fell on his knees and put is hands to the sky as if he was begging for mercy and then he was screaming "NOOOOO!!!". Really, Viviana? Really? I think I have some issues with my brain. Have an issue? Here's a tissue? =D Ta ta for now!

6 comments:

  1. Trust me, compared to some of the things I see, that is not weird at all. You and Boo are back! Hurray for the reuniting of the three musketeers! Haha. NOOOOOOOOO! I totally remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I am very tired. I just woke up. Even then, my mom had to wake me up. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's kind of werd and funny. especially that praying mantis thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don`t worry Viv, your not the only one! I have REALLY weird dreams too! :)
    From,N.E.W.1999

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust me, I have the weirdest dreams ever. A few nights ago I dreamt me and Boo were stuck in a pillow filled with ducks, then this portal opened up and we went through it 'cause we thought it would get us out, but it just took us to this taco land with lakes of taco meat and mountains of cheese and stuff like that. And the ducks ate the taco meat and it made them evil, so they were quacking evilly and coming towards me and Boo. Then they stole our shoe laces and the laces turned into worms with little odd looking faces and the worms grew and the ducks used them as jumpropes and the only way for us to get out of the pillow was to jump into the rope and the out of the other side. So we did, then we were in my basement where we were sleeping over and we fell asleep. Weird, right??? And that isn't even one of the weirdest! I also had one where I was doing yoga on a giant orange toenail. I'm going to get dinner now.

    ReplyDelete