Saturday, July 4, 2009

My New York Experience =D


Ok, so you may have heard this story on my friend Tallulah's blog, but it was so funny I decided to tell it on mine. Ok, so before I was in New York city, and while we were there we found out there was the annual gay parade going on. It was the best thing ever! I am not gay, but supportive. There was a man with butterfly wings flying around on rollerskates, and a gazillion floats with rainbow flags hanging down from them, and it was really fun, actually. Plus I went to the Starbucks across the street and got a Double Chocolate Chip Frappicino. Delicious! Plus another guy was skateboarding around with Honest Tea that my sister grabbed from him. I didn't get any though. =( Oh well. I also decided that I am absolutely, positively, in love with the subway. I wish we had one where we live. I just want one so bad! You have no idea! I have to go. I am going to my uncle's house to have Christmas in July! It sounds weird, but it's a lot of fun. We have a Santa pinata, and we each get small little presents! So much fun in so little time! Ha ha. Well, ciao!

5 comments:

  1. Once again, you made a wonderful post that was superior to all of mine. Why are you so clever and funny and groovy and perfect, Viv??? Whyyyyyyyyy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Tallulah! Nobody is perfect, and you are equally funny and clever. Ask anyone. At the Christmas in July I got a Hopscotch kit (Yay! wink wink), a Christmas activity book, a rainbow glitter tattoo, and then my sister gave me a little half sphere candle thing that says peace one one side and on the other it has the chinese symbol for peace. I think. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. Nobody is perfect (except you). Meh. Haha, wow you are going to have such fun with that hopscotch kit! I prefer washable crayola marker tatoos :D Wow that candle actually does sound really awesome! You can find the Chinese symbol in your translator, just to let you know. Are you coming home today?!?!
    -Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! comin' home now, so I gotta go get in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Kitty said you could spend the night on Monday and he said Erika can come, too!!! I hope you guys can!

    ReplyDelete