Friday, July 3, 2009

Greetings from Viviana!

Bonjour blog readers! Como estas? I am hoping that some people might actually read this blog, so it does not get lonely in the cold, dark internet. I will tell you about myself. I like all colors except red, but I gravitate toward purple, green, turquoise, and orange. I love outer space and someday hope to become an astronaut or mission control, thus the name, Galactic Geek. I like fun, wacky pieces of art, like a splatter painting by Jackson Pollock, or the Campbells Soup by Andy Warhol. I like oldies and alternatie music. Vampire Weekend, the Beatles, Jack Johnson, Herman's Hermits, and Jason Mraz. I hate Hannah Montana and frilly pink clothes. Well I think you now know quite a bit about me. Keep up the blog reading and I will blog to you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so groovy!!! I adore your blog! We should totally get together sometime! (haha like maybe after you get back from NY???) Well, adios from me!
    -The Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny. you don't want your blog to stay in the cold dark internet. well galactic geek it doesn't have to anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viv, I think I will change my blog up a bit. You know how I have to redecorate my room every few weeks or I go crazy, well it turns out I am the same way with my blog. I also love Jackson Pollock, I was OBSESSED with his paintings when I was little, where do you think I got the idea to splatter paint my wall??? Love ya, chicklet!
    -The Tallulah
    P.S. your blog is way groovier than mine. but i will not be jealous since we are friends. forever. and ever. and ever ever ever. your my vivacious galactic geek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you live tallulah? where is oz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Viv, you don't have to be afraid of the cold dark internet anymore, as smarty and wildchild are here to rescue you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't feel comfortable putting where I live on the internet for all to see. Oz is from the movie 'The Wizard Of Oz'. I'm sure you've heard of it. But the movie kind of gives a hint to where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you live in oz park? the oz for short for where ever you live

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha thanks for reading my blog! I feel really special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh? There's an Oz park??? No, Oz isn't short for where I live, there's somewhere in the movie that tells where I live. Aww. You ARE special, Viv!
    -Tallulah

    ReplyDelete